Yellow Trunk Designs on Etsy.com

Monday, November 21, 2011

Mini Models



 My best friend Katie was kind enough to volunteer her little guy Cole to model some bow ties. I was so excited to have an excuse to go and visit her (not that I ever need an excuse!). We took the kids to the park for some playtime while I snapped a few shots. Seriously, Cole was the most patient model ever.... I'm pretty sure he was born to wear a bow tie!

I also was also able to get together with my other girlfriend Kandy the following day and take some pictures of her sweet lil guy Kelson (with my daughter out of school for the holiday week, I have enjoyed catching up on playdates!). She had a brilliant idea of stripping him down to his skibbies for some great photos.Here are some of my favorites:



No comments:

Post a Comment