Yellow Trunk Designs on Etsy.com

Thursday, March 8, 2012

These Boots Were MADE for Walkin....






Remember, the post where I asked if it would be acceptable for me to wear an adult pair of furry boots?! Well, turns out some one thinks it is since they ordered a pair, and honestly I loved how they turned out so much that it was hard to pack them up in a box and ship them away (tear). Guess I'll have to find time to make myself a pair of my very own! In addition to the adult pair of booties I had a few orders for baby boots, the purchaser of these particular cuties wanted a little bling (YES)..... I just love sparkley buttons!!!!!




Since these were custom orders, they aren't listed for sale at the shop, but I'd be happy to make you a pair! Your wish is my command (for a small fee of course!)

2 comments: