Yellow Trunk Designs on Etsy.com

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Flip Flops are ALWAYS in Style!

Okay, so I have been remiss at blogging, but fear not I have been a working/crafting maniac! Last week I started my 4th (yes 4TH!) job so life at our house has been crazy. I am so blessed that God has provided many outlets for us to earn some extra money AND kept my Yellow Trunk business orders flowing despite my lack of postings and time invested.

I made these cuties earlier this summer but never had a chance to post. Is it just me or are there any other die hard flip flop wearers out there? Seriously, I wear flip flops until there is snow on the ground (and even then if the sidewalks are cleared). I love the look of these crocheted flip flops because they will match perfectly with the fall sweaters that are aching to escape my closet. Hope you love them as much as I do.







There are assorted styles, colors, sizes available. Hoping to list them at the shop soon! Prices are below.
Adult Sizes: $17
Child Sizes: $15

No comments:

Post a Comment