Yellow Trunk Designs on Etsy.com

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall - Tis the Season to Sew!




It is officially fall (where does the time go?).... which basically means it is craft season! Ok, well I guess it's ALWAYS craft season, but there is something about fall that makes me want to sew. I'm not sure if it's the beautiful fall colors, the fun fall fabrics, the chill in the air that makes me want to stay inside, or all the fun fall projects that I have been waiting until now to work on.... That being said, here's some of the items I am working on: aprons, shoes, place mats, table runners, hot pads and more. I LOVE fall fabric, below are some of the goodies I've found!




See something you like that isn't for sale in my shop? Want a custom order? Contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment