Yellow Trunk Designs on Etsy.com

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Precious and Sweet Little Feet.....


Having two children of my own, I just LOVE this poem:

Two little feet, ten little toes,
Leave their impressions today.
Soon they will wear two little shoes,
And be running and jumping at play.
Two little feet, too little time,
Before they are walking to school,
Kicking a rock, or skipping a rope,
Wading a puddle or jumping a pool.
Two little feet, One little child,
Will soon go their own way,
But footprints in my mind recall,
They stood here yesterday.
-Anonymous-

With my oldest starting school this year, I am overwhelmed at how quickly our precious babies grow-up (tear). There is no better way to get them off on the right foot than by doing it stylishly! Baby shoes are available with adjustable elastic to fit a baby 0-6 months. The soles are made of fleece lined suede providing grip and durability on the outside by plush softness on the inside. 

Shop for shoes here.
Found something on the site that isn't currently listed for sale? Love the shoes but are looking for a larger size, different fabric? No problem, I am happy to do custom orders. Simply contact me!



No comments:

Post a Comment