Yellow Trunk Designs on Etsy.com

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Crochet Club!

Last night was "Session 1" of Crochet and Cabernet. I have a great group of 6 ladies who are just too fun.... at the end of the night my husband says to me "did you get any crocheting done? All I heard was laughing!". Definately looking forward to our next 2 sessions..... but in the meantime they have some work to do, so here are some videos that will hopefully help.

Now ladies, mind you I am NOT a videographer, I have a cold, and Ethan did his very best to play independently while I video taped. Hope these help with your homework :)

Pretzel Starter Knot:

Chain Stitch:

     

Slip Stitch:


Double Crochet Stitch:


Single Crochet Stitch:



Half Double Crochet:

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could have been there!:) Glad you are having great fun!:)

    ReplyDelete