Yellow Trunk Designs on Etsy.com

Monday, April 2, 2012

LEARN TO CROCHET.....

Are you new to crocheting or have never crocheted at all? 
Live in the Elgin, IL area? Like sipping wine, working with your hands, and making new friends?!
This post is for YOU!!!!!

Please Join us for:
CROCHET AND CABERNET

This beginners oriented lesson will be a three part session in hat making. You will be instructed on making a hat for an infant through adult. These sessions will instruct you how to crochet a basic hat, and will also instruct in accessorizing/personalizing the hat (adding flowers, or baseball stitching, buttons, etc.). 

I am hosting this out of my home, so the environment will be comfortable and intimate. However, space is limited so register now!

Once payment is received, I will send you a follow-up email with a list of supplies you will be needing as well as address information. Looking forward to seeing you there!!!!!








2 comments:

  1. Ok so I really really want to sign up for this!! When I saw the dates I immediately looked for them on the calendar..Wednesday:( Sad day! If only I got out of work at 5pm..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are we able to sleep at your home from April 18- May 2? If so, sign me up!! ; ) Sounds like such a great time! Wish I lived near you~ you really should move closer to your husbands family...

    ~Melissa Bergin

    ReplyDelete