Yellow Trunk Designs on Etsy.com

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Brew Crew


I finally had a break in custom orders and was able to work on one of my own projects! I had envisioned this hat for some time for my little guy..... despite the fact that I am a Cubs fan, my husband is a Brewers fan (and I admit that I enjoy going to Brewers games too!). I am thrilled with how it turned out..... retro logo and  all! Now I know that it's my daughter who is modeling the hat, but my 2 year old son no longer holds still for more than 30 seconds so getting a good picture is nearly impossible..... but aside from the fact he isn't pictured wearing his new hat... he LOVED it!


I have also figured out how to make a Chicago Cubs Hat, Chicago Bears Hat, and Green Bay Packers Hat.... I'm pretty sure I could figure out some other teams too! 
Interested in ordering one?
0-12 mos: $15
Children: $17
Adults: $20


The pattern for the baseball cap (not the brewers logo design) was purchased from Etsy Shop Easy Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment