Yellow Trunk Designs on Etsy.com

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Ruffle Scarves


I have definitely been absent from blogging and facebooking lately (sorry!).... but I have a very good reason! Last weekend I hosted a table at an Arts & Crafts Fair in Rockford, IL..... Much of my time and energy this past month was devoted to getting items made and ready to sell (not to mention maintaining my other full time job as wife and mother extraordinaire!). Now that it's over, I am VERY excited to share with you a few new creations, the first being my new favorite: RUFFLE SCARVES!



A scarf is an easy way to dress up, add color, or give flair to any outfit. What's unique about these scarves is the ruffles which add a bit of eye catching detail! I also love that they are made from a cotton/nylon material so they are super lightweight which makes them a perfect accessory for summer. For $12 each, they are a steal! I will be listing them at the shop shortly... stay tuned!



1 comment: