Yellow Trunk Designs on Etsy.com

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

BIG Flower Flip Flops




I'm pretty sure that flip flops are my favorite footwear of all time.... seriously, as a Midwesterner I wear flip flops until there is snow on the ground, and as soon as it melts (even if the temps are still sub-0) they go right back on. So, in honor of my favorite shoes, I made some hand sewn flowers, and with the help of an awl to punch holes in the plastic straps, sewed the flowers directly onto the shoe.... That's right, all hand crafted/ hand sewn and no hot glue! These are just a couple previews... the rest will be up in the shop within the week!





Have a special occasion you need a comfy yet classy pair of shoes for? Looking for the perfect bride or bridesmaid shoe? These are available in an assortment of sizes, colors, and flowers, and all for the very reasonable price of $10.50. Contact me for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment