Yellow Trunk Designs on Etsy.com

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Giftsets

I apologize that my posting has been scarce... the Christmas season kept me busy crafting! My husband's family had a "creative" Christmas, meaning we each drew names and had to create that person a handmade item using no more than $15 in raw materials. I must say it was a fun and personal way to gift this Christmas! Here are our creations:

I made a kitchen giftset for my sister-in-law. It's not a great picture, BUT the set included 2 potholders, 3 coordinating towels, a ruffled/embroidered apron, and a fabric flower pin. (Her name is Naomi, but my kids have always called her Aunt Naomi-o)


 My husband made a calendar holder/organizer wall hanging for his sister. He loves woodworking, and I was amazed at how great it turned out!


For all of my nieces I made crochet flower hats with matching pillowcase dresses. They turned out really cute..... now I need to get working on one for my little lady since she was a bit disappointed that she didn't get one!



No comments:

Post a Comment