Yellow Trunk Designs on Etsy.com

Monday, January 9, 2012

Matching Cuteness!



Just finished these dresses and hairbows for two little cuties, who happen to by my nieces! That's right folks, it's January 9th and I have finally finished my Christmas presents. (don't judge.... I didn't exactly procrastinate, I was just saving the best presents for last!)





My little lady modeled the older sister's version.... and though I admit I tried the younger sister's dress on my little man to make sure I had the sizing right, I think my husband would have had more than a few words with me if I took pictures of him modeling it! 

Of course, every dress needs accessories.... The crochet caps can accompany the dresses for the cooler months, and the hair bows/barrettes for the warmer ones! I used pinwheels on the dress (since they wash well and won't unravel), but I found this awesome free "how to" for making the fabric flower barrettes... check it out!







No comments:

Post a Comment