Yellow Trunk Designs on Etsy.com

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Feeling Hoppy!



I have a customer who has an eye for all things cute! She has a dedicated pinterest board with my name on it for items she wants me to make (how cool is that?!). One of the items I am currently working on for her are a pair of 3 to 6 month furrylicious crocheted boots, but her pin lead me to this AWESOME etsy shop called Two Girls Patterns. Not only did I purchase the furrylicious boot pattern, but I also purchased 5 other ones... I just couldn't help myself their patterns are too cute and so reasonably priced!


Mind you, I will have to post the pic of the boots at a later date, but in the meantime I am getting into the Easter spirit. Here was my first practice pair at making these precious bunny slippers (pattern found here). I'll have a pair (or two) up at my etsy shop soon, but feel free to contact me if you're interested in a custom sized order for you or your little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment