Yellow Trunk Designs on Etsy.com

Monday, February 6, 2012

Finishing Touches...


I spent January working on some "home" projects. I had a stash of items that I had purchased but just hadn't gotten around to doing anything with. Our half bathroom has been "done" for awhile, but it lacked finishing touches. My colors are Gray and Yellow with a bird theme. I found Birdhouses: $1.00 each, Subway Art Frame $1.99, Vase $.99, Shelf $2.99...... Using these thrifted items (LOVE Goodwill), a little paint, some spare scrap book paper, and some free printables, here is what I came up with! BTW, I know the vase is empty, I still have to put together a fun floral arrangement.... AND I am also hoping to make a yarny birds nest to add to my shelf, so many projects to work on and so little time!



1 comment: