Yellow Trunk Designs on Etsy.com

Monday, April 18, 2011

Sew Many Bags, Sew Little Time!!!!


If you're like me, you always have your hands full! I am ALWAYS in need of a bag that is multi purpose:

  • My bag of choice has to have pockets to hold and easily access my necessities (wallet, phone, keys)
  • My perfect bag has to have additional storage for my miscellaneous items (diapers/wipes, coupon book, extra set of children's clothes, water bottle, snacks) 
  • My chic bag also has to be a fun and trendy fabric that is unique and gets compliments from all who see it (ok, so I may be a little vain!?) 
  • I also need a variety of bags.... one to use as my purse, a diaper bag, a library bag, a bible study bag, a shopping bag, a weekend bag, and a beach bag.... Let's just say, I carry alot of baggage!

Lucky for you,Yellow Trunk sells a variety of handbags, bags, and purses to suit all your needs. Check out our current items for sale here.
See something on our site that isn't currently for sale? Love a Yellow Trunk design, but want it in a different fabric? No problem, we are happy to do custom orders. Simply contact us!

No comments:

Post a Comment